[mythtv-users] Key mapping for Up and Down in video player?

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:38:33 UTC 2007

On 10/30/07, Marc Sherman <msherman at projectile.ca> wrote:

> Yes, that's exactly what I'm referring to. If you happen to remember,
> I'd really appreciate a patch.

Sure, I'll make a note to myself to look it up tomorrow night when I
should have a few spare minutes... =)

I'm running SVN, but I would imagine the changes would be the same.
I'll see what I can find and we can go from there.

> I don't think like I'm using a computer when I'm
> watching something on my mythbox, so the document paging analogy feels
> very strained.

Same here :)

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-sputumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent