[mythtv-users] Key mapping for Up and Down in video player?

Marc Sherman msherman at projectile.ca
Tue Oct 30 13:55:55 UTC 2007

Is it possible to remap the up and down keys specifically for the
internal video player? They don't currently (0.20.2) show up in the
remap keys page in mythweb; I'm guessing that the internal player must
be using the generic up and down mappings for those keys.

I've got PgUp and PgDown swapped, because I find the defaults very
unnatural -- pressing up (or channel+) maps to next chapter on most DVD
players.

- Marc