[mythtv-users] Mythweb Search Results Idea

Adrian 642040 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:59:00 UTC 2007

How about adding a "Not interested" button or checkbox next to each
item in search results to indicate that you don't want to see that
item again.  In future searches, give users the option to filter out
items that have been marked as "Not interested" and/or are in "Old
Recorded".

The motivation is that I use search to scan for movies that I might
want to record.  But I get tired of seeing the same titles over and
over, when I have absolutely no interest in them.

I will probably have a go at hacking this together myself, but I
thought that I would put it out there in case anyone with actual
programming skills thinks that it is a good idea.

Thanks,
  Adrian

ps  Other possible features:  A "Find and Record One" button, make
"Not Interested" user specific (to account for differing taste within
households), allow shift and ctrl select for multiple items.