[mythtv-users] MythWeb still won't sort and filter with auth enabled

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 04:34:03 UTC 2007

On 10/28/07, Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 08:47:34AM -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> > > Wonder what's broken here...
> >
> > Are you accessing it directly or through another ('Net facing) web
> > server that proxies the server running MythWeb?  I've seen cookies
> > broken by incorrect mod_proxy configs quite often.
>
> Nope; live and in color.  NATted through an Ativa, but that's all.

The mythweb_sessions table is updated by the sess_write() function in
the includes/session.php file.  This function is called by the PHP
session save handler whenever the session is updated.  Session support
must be working properly before any of the session handling functions
(including sess_write()) will work.

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com