[mythtv-users] Help? Missing preview and blank screen watching recordings on new FE.

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 00:54:02 UTC 2007

I built a temporary replacement FE using MythDora 4 on an Athlon 2600 CPU
and an AGP 4x Nvidia GeForce 2MX video card with TV-out support, but I'm
still connected to a VGA monitor.  I can do most things on it, except
anything
having to do with displaying video.  When I go into the Watch Recordings
screen, there is a long pause before I can do anything and the preview of
the
currently selected recording is missing.  If I try to watch a video, I get a
blank
screen for a long time before it comes back to the menu screen.  What kind
of problem am I looking for and where?

Craig.