[mythtv-users] Mythgallery errors on empty drives

Sam Logen starz909 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 10:53:18 UTC 2007

Hi, I upgraded my mythtv package to SVN.  Now, I'm
getting an error from mythgallery whenever I start
mythfrontend.

  My HTPC case has a 4-in-1 usb card reader (which
most of the time has no cards in it).  The reader
devices are organized as /dev/sdc, /dev/sdd, /dev/sde,
and /dev/sdf.  And every time I start up the front
end, instead of being taken to the main menu, now
mythgallery complains that it can't mount one of the
above devices, then I hit a button, and I'm taken to
the mythgallery browser instead of the main menu.

I know that I can add these devices to the "ignore"
field in the general setup, but from time to time, I
'may' want to use the card reader with mythgallery.
But until then, I don't want mythgallery to bug me
about empty card slots when I know they're empty.
Anyone got a fix for this?  It would be greatly
appreciated.

Sam