[mythtv-users] xconfiguration for use with MythTV

Lane Maxwell lane at kc0oar.com
Thu Oct 25 22:20:27 UTC 2007

Thanks, Marc.  My TV is a Toshiba 51H83.  I checked the modeline database
before and the closest thing I could find was for 42H83 and 50H81, neither
of these had modelines that worked for my setup.  This computer
previously had Windows on it, which worked perfectly @ 720x576, 60Hz...but
I haven't found an xconfiguration that works without giving the rolling
screen.