[mythtv-users] Choppy action scenes

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 25 12:23:20 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----

If you are in edit mode (hit E) you can move one frame at a time. It's the only way I know of. (The test I remember Jay doing involved using my DVD player. or maybe I wasn't paying attention...)

--
Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"