[mythtv-users] USB remote

Meatwad meatwad.get.the.honeys at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 23:15:31 UTC 2007

Dan Brown wrote:
> Quoting Josh White <jaw1959 at gmail.com>:
>
>> control a computer that I spent paid $79.99 for (including $30 shipping)
>> seems rather extreme.  I'm interested in a $20-$50 solution at this point.
>
> Microsoft MCE Remote, $30-40 including USB receiver.

I second that. Lots and lots of buttons which are fairly well placed.
The keypress feels unnaturally spongy for me but this one is from the
original batch, the second version may be different. The receiver has an
obscenely long usb cable attached and there are two 3.5mm emitter jacks
on the back. AFAIR, these jacks do not work. I also recall someone pried
their's open to replace the windows logo. I left it there for the irony.

--
mw