[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 7.10 Release

Jose Bernardo Silva jose.bandos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:08:30 UTC 2007

I've been using it since the RC (blew away my feisty + svn myth
install and started from scratch), and the only problems I'm having
are with wifi network. Some times it won't start "on time", meaning
that I won't get my nfs shares mounted and mythfrontend will start
without a backend, showing the "search" dialog box. Also, I had
gnomescreensaver getting enabled after a update, but doing a "ssh -X"
into the box and running gnomescreensaver-settings remotely allowed me
to disable it again.