[mythtv-users] HD MPEG problems

John Overchuk overchuk at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 02:20:05 UTC 2007

I'm having problems with my HD recordings from my comcast cable.  I am using
an HD Homerun.  I am getting lots of artifacts accompanied by "chirping".
The log spits out tons of these messages:

http://pastebin.ca/746235

I could live with it, but it causes my frontend to crash every 5-10 minutes.
Any ideas on why this is happening?  Is it just poor cable signal to my
house?  I think I'm going to have a tough time convincing  my cable company
that their line quality is messing up my Myth server.