[mythtv-users] Turn off the cursor

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Oct 23 01:45:19 UTC 2007

This isn't strictly a Myth problem, it's more of a mplayer problem.

The curosr turns off as it should when I start Myth, but when I play a
movie with mplayer it turns on.

Needless to say it's really annoying.

Is Myth doing something to turn the cursor on?  Is there some way to
nail mplayer down so it doesn't turn the cursor on?

Should I be looking into IceWM?

--Yan

--
  o__

Linux stuff has made big progress over the competition. When things sit and don't start right away, we have a watch, and those poor guys have to settle for an hourglass.