[mythtv-users] The Bigger... Disk contest, Fall 2007 edition

Doug Young goofdad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 22:24:52 UTC 2007

On 10/22/07, Tony Godshall <togo at of.net> wrote:
> But I didn't get Ubuntu, and I got it!
> And I didn't pay Linus for the kernel.
> Anyhow, lots of free stuff is great, the best things in life, as they say.
> So yes, I do get what I don't pay for.
> And I'm not even a famous politician from Alaska.

I beg to differ...you paid, just not in dollars.  You paid in time,
effort, learning curve, and then you pay attention to the mailing list
so you can pass on all of that knowledge to the next poor sod ;-)

Now...if you use Windoze, you'd still have to make all those
investments, and give Micro$oft your hard earned cash...but hey, you
get what you pay for ... lol.
--
Doug