[mythtv-users] Cheap SCSI scanners - was:The Bigger... Disk contest, Fall 2007 edition

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Oct 22 17:56:08 UTC 2007

On 10/22/2007 01:45 PM, Brian Wood wrote:
> If you do not want to watch any particular sort of programming there is
> an obvious answer - just don't.

But how does that solution impose my own beliefs/morals/prejudices upon
others?  The problem isn't protecting myself from threats to my way of
thinking, but protecting all those weak-willed/ignorant consumers with
other mindsets from threats to _my_ way of thinking.***

Mike

***This is not my real opinion.  This was meant as a joke.