[mythtv-users] backend setup

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Oct 22 16:56:42 UTC 2007

On 10/22/2007 12:43 PM, norman wrote:
> Please help - For some reason, the full page will not fit onto my
> screen, therefore, I cannot find the buttons at the bottom of the page.
> I have just deleted my video sources and I cannot add a new one and
> until I do I am stuck.

If you don't have at least 800x600 resolution (i.e. you're using a
PVR-350 output or something), it won't fit.  You'll need to do something
like use "ssh -Y" to shell into the backend and run mythtv-setup.

Note that some versions of mythtv-setup had minor glitches that caused
things to fail to fit even on 800x600, so you may need (want) more than
800x600.

Mike