[mythtv-users] mass deleting shows?

Marc MERLIN marc_mtv at merlins.org
Mon Oct 22 16:28:43 UTC 2007

I realize that on average, one does not need to delete shows and just lets them
auto-expire, but let's say that:
1) you need to reduce your disk space and select after the fact what you
   want to be deleted
2) you recorded a show by mistake and want to delete 10 episodes of it
3) let's say that after the fact I realize that all my recordings of the
   daily show before last week were bad, and I just want to manually clear
   them.
4) or I've seen every simpsons episode and now want to, after the fact,
   delete all my simpsons recordings.

With my tivo and the tivoweb interface, I can go in the recording list, put
checkboxes in front of what I want to delete and say "delete all".
With mythfrontend and mythweb, I haven't found any way to delete that isn't
episode after episode (way too long)

Any clues I'm missing?

Thanks
Marc