[mythtv-users] Programme #14336

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Mon Oct 22 11:39:36 UTC 2007

norman wrote:
> There is a fault in my setup in that programme #14336 cannot be found in
> PAT. I have no idea what this means and I would be grateful if some kind
> person could translate this for me. The reason is that because this
> programme cannot be found I believe it is causing unnecessary and
> disturbing hard drive activity. I am in UK using preview.

Sounds like you're using a DVB-T card to receive Freeview. You need to rescan
your channels because some channels have moved multiplexes (CH4 and some radio
mostly). There are further changes coming next month, so you will probably have
to rescan again then also.

You might be able to get away with just rescanning. If you end up with duplicate
entries in the database, or other peculiarities, the best bet is to "Delete all
tuners" *not* "delete all tuners on <hostname>2, even though it will involve you
in some extra work.

Several of us in the UK have had this problem recently, if you wish to search
the archives for relevant information.

Mike Perkins