[mythtv-users] OnDemand Channels

Doug Young goofdad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 02:19:43 UTC 2007

On 10/21/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> > Red Box at McDonald's everything is $1, just wouldnt recommend getting any
> > food from there!
>
> Well, of all the places I would have thought to look, McDonald's wasn't
> even on the list.  Thanks for the info.  If I can ever make it through
> my recorded TV, I can start watching movies again.  :)

I have to doubly recommend redbox.  As someone who travels quite a bit
I really like the fact that I can rent at one McDonalds, watch the
movie on the road or at the site, then return at the next McDonalds in
line.  You can even reserve movies on their website so they're there
waiting for you.

For those of us who care, they also typically have an extensive
collection of kids movies.
--
Doug