[mythtv-users] Is there an ETA for MythDora 5?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sun Oct 21 21:19:55 UTC 2007

Marc Barrett wrote:
> I am eagerly awaiting MythDora 5 (or whatever the successor
> to MythDora 4 will be called) because I need much better
> Hauppauge PVR-350 TV-out support than is provided by
> MythDora 4.  Is there a rough estimated release time for
> this?

MythDora can only do what MythTV does, and I think it's been pretty well
indicated that the PVR-350 TV output is not a priority for Myth development.

There are many reasons for this, the 350 can't handle HD, which is the
direction most users are going, and it can't deal with OpenGL either.

What is the problem you are having with the present 350 support that
nedds to be "much better"?

beww