[mythtv-users] TFW, Error: Write() -- IOBOUND ..... and mythbox crashed

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 14:05:12 UTC 2007

just an update, if someone still have some ideas ...

Three recordings are still causing this error. Even when AAM is turned
off and disks are pretty loud. I am buying a new disk on Monday...
I tried to tune everything I know, but nothing changed.

Thanks

M.

--
Glauben heißt nicht wissen wollen, was wahr ist ... Nietzsche