[mythtv-users] Looking for a Mini Mac/AOpen mini PC replacement

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Oct 19 19:54:20 UTC 2007

Adilson Oliveira wrote:

> Indeed but I have to pay 50% of it price on taxes on my return (less if
> I don't bring anything else) so still quite expensive but I'll for sure
> reconsider it.

Buy a junk one (that doesn't work) for a few $.  Get a customs receipt
from your country that says you're taking it out.

Buy a new one in the US, recycle the broken one, and bring it it with
the receipt.

Not that I would advocate such an action.... :-)

--Yan

--
  o__

'man' is short for 'manual' because it's very short, for a manual.