[mythtv-users] 64-bit Ubuntu 7.10/Mythtv

Michael Wisniewski wiz561 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 14:08:40 UTC 2007

Hi!

Well, I'm not Ubuntu pro, but I have been using it for about a year or
so now without a single (major) problem.

Are you using the svn version of Myth or the release.  And, are you
compiling it on your own or using apt-get?  One thing I'd recommend is
running

"apt-get build-dep mythtv"

and this will install all the dependencies for mythtv.

Hope that helps!!!!

Mike