[mythtv-users] backend activity

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 22:53:16 UTC 2007

On 10/19/07, norman <norman at littletank.org> wrote:

> To answer myself - I found the logs and there appears to be a regular
> item around the times of activity:- Programme #14336 not found in PAT.
> What is the significance of this please and what do I need to do to stop
> this search?

I get those messages and I don't seem to be impacted by them.

I am in no way an expert, but if it happens when you are recording,
perhaps it could be a fragmented drive or something?  I imagine this
would depend on which filesystem you are using, but it was just the
first thing to jump in my head.

Cheers,
Whytey