[mythtv-users] AOpen MiniPC

Adilson Oliveira adilson at adilson.net
Thu Oct 18 19:30:49 UTC 2007


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

David Brieck Jr. escreveu:

> 
> 
>     The only problem I see with them is the graphics chipset. It's an
>     Intel Q965 and while the drivers for it work fairly well, the BIOS
>     isn't setup for HD resolution displays, meaning you need
>     915resoltion to hack the BIOS. Only problem with that is it only
>     works up to the 945 chip, not the 965.
> 
>     I have an Intel pico-btx board with this chipset and ended up adding
>     an Nvidia card to drive my HD display.

Even using the "intel" X driver?

> Actually, I just noticed they have different version with older intel
> graphics chips. One of the 945's would probably be worth it if you're up
> to the challege.

Hmmm... going to check it out.

Thanks.

Adilson.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFHF7Rp2cB5Bt7H7YARAmqOAKCcf57qSnwRlGyJZVRSxPQg5QlJfgCgrya9
p5mNgbZ+KetMR4VAgp6kpis=
=GXYE
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list