[mythtv-users] TFW, Error: Write() -- IOBOUND ..... and mythbox crashed

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:49:51 UTC 2007

I was thinking about changing a file system type. I am using ReiserFS
for years, but I never had 3 tuners and 3 recordings running at the
same time.

I could move my recorded data to a file server, change ReiserFS to XFS
(should better handle big files) and copy the data back again. What do
you think about it? Maybe I could  turn on AAM after that, because I
do no like hearing my disks :)

M.

--
Glauben heißt nicht wissen wollen, was wahr ist ... Nietzsche