[mythtv-users] wireless keyboard

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Thu Oct 18 02:14:19 UTC 2007

Micheal Drew wrote:
> I'm a noob to this so pls be nice but are there any wireless keyboards/mouse
> combos that work. I been pulling my hair out trying to get an answer but
> getting any definitive answers. I'm looking at logitech keyboards.

Logitech DiNovo:  A small keyboard and wireless mouse which both use a
USB receiver in the computer. It actually uses bluetooth to communicate
I think. It's only about 14" wide, very thin and light..fits nicely in
my briefcase.

I have 2 of them. Bought one for the mythbox, but it ended up at work
since the wireless mouse is VERY NICE. And I got addicted to a wireless
keyboard too.. Nice to lean back and work without wires in the way.

So Staples (Canada) recently had a special on them with a large rebate,
so the second one, now for the mythbox cost only $30...down from over
$100. They were sold out or I would have bought a third!

There is an even more expensive DiNovo Media or something which is very
small and uses rechargeable batteries, but it runs almost $200.

Geoff

Tux says: "Be regular, eat cron flakes."