[mythtv-users] 9thtee.com? Good choice?

Rod Smith mythtv at rodsbooks.com
Wed Oct 17 02:34:25 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 16 October 2007 21:45:52 jdonohue654-mythtv at yahoo.com wrote:
> I assume some people here bought their HD Homerun from
> 9th Tee? Reason I ask is I ordered one a
> week-and-a-half ago. The charges appeared on my credit
> card immediately and I received an order confirmation
> email. But I've heard nothing since then. They haven't
> replied to either of my emails nor the posting on
> their web form. The only other option for contacting
> them is to join some community bulletin board, but I'd
> rather not.

I've dealt with them with no problems, but it was several years ago. If you
opted for ground shipping, the delay you describe doesn't sound excessive,
particularly if you live far from their warehouse. Did your order
confirmation e-mail include a tracking number? If so, you could at least
track your order with the shipper.

--
Rod Smith
http://www.rodsbooks.com