[mythtv-users] High Volume during commercials

Michael Wisniewski wiz561 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 23:29:59 UTC 2007

Hi!

I tried looking around the list, but couldn't find much about this.
It seems like the volume for the commercials is raised to a point
where I have to turn it down.  But when the show starts back up, it
gets really quiet so I have to turn it back up.  This is getting kind
of annoying...

I was wondering, if there is a filter that I can use to 'normalize'
the sound volume for live tv.  I noticed something being said on the
list requesting the sound be mute or quieter.  While this would work,
I would be happy with just normalization.  :-)

Thanks in advanced!
Mike