[mythtv-users] Recorded at a slightly higher pitch

Daniel Nance daniel.nance at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 21:20:56 UTC 2007

Not my fault, and I'll second that nomination. MythDora currently uses that
kernel and until a new release comes out, I'll be sticking with it. Have had
too many issues installing and configuring everything from scratch and
MythDora is the only port that has completely worked, except for this issue.
Perhaps if I have more time, I'll attempt to start from scratch again.

Thanks,
Dan