[mythtv-users] Problem ripping Apocalypto in mythdvd.

Ryan Freng ryanfreng at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:23:12 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm unable to rip this movie.  It is the first one that i have come
across to have this issue.  When it is in the "ripping" stage the
estimated time it will take skyrockets to the thousands of hours.  It
continually increases and does nothing.  I can play the movie fine,
and have made sure to update/upgrade my entire system.  Has anyone
else seen this problem?  Is there a way to fix it?

I'm guessing its some new dvd protection, but i'm sure someone has
figured out a workaround.

Thanks,
ryan