[mythtv-users] my first real problem pvr350 and hd5500 cards in one box

les bert at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 16 04:21:25 UTC 2007

I am using a 350 card for the direct tv stb  and i want to use the 5500
for ota.
i try to start lric with /sbin/modprobe lirc_i2c and i get
disagrees about version of symbol video_unregister_device.
and error inserting ivtv /lib/modules/2/6/22.9-61.fc6/.....ivtv/ivtv.ko
in module...

if i do /sbin/lspci -v i see both cards..  although the 5500 is an
unknown device.. i have not installed drivers yet.
I have yet to start mythtv yet.  i just might for go the ir remote and
go with a keyboard.. if the ir for both cards get crazy.
just feeling my way as a nubie..

les