[mythtv-users] Installed fluxbox, now all text is tiny

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Sun Oct 14 23:24:31 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Marc
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 4:43 AM
To: 'Discussion about mythtv'
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Installed fluxbox, now all text is tiny

Hello, i installed fluxbox on my ubuntu feisty backend/frontend (trying to
use less ram).

Mythtv runs fine, but when i go into the guide and into the recorded
programs screen, the text is probably around 6-8 points smaller than
default. I tried playing with the text settings but the only affected areas
seemed to be the setup screens (backend and in frontend software). If i
switch back to gnome, the text is fine.

Any ideas?

-Thanks

-Steve

Try this in your xorg.conf  if you have a nvidia card

Option      "UseEdidDpi"   "FALSE"

Option      "DPI"          "96 x 96"

That worked great, Thank you