[mythtv-users] Empty schedule

Guillaume Filion gfk at logidac.com
Sun Oct 14 22:39:14 UTC 2007

Le 07-10-14 à 15:29, Marc a écrit :
>> I don't have many recorded/programed shows. Could I just drop the
>> database and reprogram the three shows that were to be recorded?
>
> You could but that would wipe your settings as well.
> Do a full backup of your database as well as a backup of just your
> settings
> table.
> Drop the database and then restore the settings table, download your
> listings, and then recreate your recordings.

I "mysqladmin drop mythconverg; mythadmin create mythconverg; mythtv-
setup" resetup everything, then a mythfilldatabase and the problem is
still there! Aarg! This is driving me nuts! :-(

I'm starting to thing that the problem is related to the fact that
I'm on a MythDora 4.0 installation where I did a "rpm -qa | grep myth
| xargs rpm -e" to remove MythTV from MythDora then did a source
install like described in:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/
Installing_MythTV_SVN_on_Fedora_Core

It turned out that the rpm command didn't remove every parts of the
old MythTV. Is there any procedure, or script that can remove every
part of MythTV? I removed /lib/myth*, /lib/libmyth*, /include/
mythtv, /bin/myth*, /share/mythtv but I'm pretty sure that I missed
some spots since the "MythDora tools" menu item is still present in
mythfrontend.

Thanks,
GFK's
--