[mythtv-users] sAGA cONTINUES

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 04:59:02 UTC 2007

On 10/12/07, Chris Schumann <chris at idlelion.net> wrote:
> I just double-checked and it is present and that file does exist. I
> rebooted to no effect. But I did capture the log while running MythTV
> and found interesting information:

I have a NVIDIA 6200 in my machine and XvMC works perfectly.  The
contents of my XvmMCConfig file are as follows:

# cat /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XvMCConfig
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXvMCNVIDIA.so.100.14.11

The symlink mentioned previously exists as well:
(/usr/X11R6/lib/libXvMCNVIDIA_dynamic.so.1 ->
libXvMCNVIDIA.so.100.14.11), however, I reference the actual library
for good measure.

> I feel like it's SO close, and thanks for the help so far. Any other
> places to look or things to try?

Make sure that when you run configure that you have the following enabled:
--enable-xvmc-opengl
--enable-opengl-video
--enable-opengl-vsync
--xvmc-lib=XvMCNVIDIA

I have these options turned on and working with SVN release 14656.
There was a bug that screwed up the playback profiles in some prior
SVN releases (not sure which ones, but in the 145?? range).

Good luck!

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com