[mythtv-users] Catch 22 with mythtv-setup and mythfilldatabase

Guillaume Filion gfk at logidac.com
Fri Oct 12 22:51:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm trying things with mythtv and I accidentally setup my channel source
to something wrong and now mythfilldatabase won't import anything.

I wanted to correct this by going into mythtv-setup, but it tells me:
"If this is the master backend server, please run 'mythfilldatabase' to
populate the database with channel information." with only an OK button
that quits.

Do you have any idea on how to force my way into mythtv-setup to be able
to correct this?

Thanks a lot and have a good week-end,
GFK's
--