[mythtv-users] Slick frontend ML02

Sebastian Buks sebastianbuks at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 21:39:48 UTC 2007

Thank you for your kind answer!

I've been searching high and lowfor this answer. The thing is that the
ML02 VFD and the LC11M (or the LC16M, which I once had)-VFD is no where
looking to be the same even from a distance. Please check the Silvertone
homepage for comparison:

LC11M: http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p_photo.php?pno=lc11m&area=usa
ML02:
http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p_contents.php?pno=ml02&area=usa

As you see the ML02 has a totally different setup. Although the VFD/IR
is both named Soundgraph iMON, we may be dealing with different
revisions here?

/S.