[mythtv-users] DVB-T USB dual-tuners in Mythtv?

Stephen G sgreszcz at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 13:39:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm switching to a frontend/backend architecture and the backend's PCI slot is already full.  I am going to need to use a USB DVB-T tuner and I was hoping to get one of the new ones that include a dual tuner.

Has anyone had any success with one of the following devices or can recommend another one that works?  If there is no support for dual tuners, can someone recommend an inexpensive but reliable single USB DVB-T tuner?

DigitalNow TinyTwin Dual Digital USB Receiver/LifeView TV Walker Twin
Twinhan Dual Tuner DVB-T USB2.0

Thanks!