[mythtv-users] Mini ITX motherboard choice

Stephen Brooks nightbikeman at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:09:22 UTC 2007

I've used ubuntu versions of Mythtv for almost 2 years, with almost zero
tinkering, and the biggest hassle I've had is a hard disc breaking. I use
DVB issues and if you pick the right card they just work, and DVB cards use
EIT data which gives you the programming guides.

So even within Mythtv there are various levels of tinkering that need to be
done.

I have got another system that I use SVN trunk on so I do get my fix
tinkering there......