[mythtv-users] SVN head - playback profile

Chandi Chandi at CeQuiSePasseEnRegion.com
Thu Oct 11 02:59:09 UTC 2007

	Hi guys,

I've just switched to the svn 0.21_pre14513 from the gentoo package.

I've been working to see how playback profiles and it seems to not be
working for me.

I can't see any difference in playback when I change options.

I have even tried to put the "invert" filter for all resolutions and it
didn't make a difference.

I've also deleted all profiles but one with only one choice of resolution
(>0, >0)...without any success.

How should I debug that ?

Are there logs for the frontend that would show the settings ?

Thanks,

Chandi