[mythtv-users] lircd.conf for Harmony 659

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 03:27:15 UTC 2007

Is attached.  The problem, which for me is a huge problem (mapping
around the play key "sucks") is that the play key kills irrecord or
throws out an error (depending on how I try to manipulate the program
to my will).  So, although the lircd.conf works, without a play button
map, it's kind of worthless.

And one other point:

Some of the keys are duplicated.  For example, The exit key is the
same as the stop key.  I've generated this from pretty much a generic
irrecord setup with a USB-UIRT and the harmony 659 (flashed with the
Knopmyth codes from the Harmony web config), so if anyone has any
input on how I can get better code-to-key mappings, it would be much
appreciated.  Also, if anyone has any ideas on what I can do to make
the play button "work" that would be most excellent.

Thanks!

-Chad