[mythtv-users] Flag commercials on recordings with corruption?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 20:16:21 UTC 2007

Hi,
Whilst running 0.20 myth and flagging commercials I often noticed the box became
very unresponsive and a high load. Looking at the process list I used to see
several mythcommflag processes taking all CPU. When I looked at these
recordings they were all ones which had been recorded on some of the
weaker channels, with corruption and artifacts. So I turned off
commercial flagging and forgot about it.
Now I have upgraded to 0.20-0.2ubuntu2 packages (think thats correct)
I'm wondering
if the commercial flagging is any more tolerent to these weaker channels?

If not can I disable the flagging on some channels?

Thanks
Mike