[mythtv-users] Record time offset

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Mon Oct 8 13:45:54 UTC 2007

Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On Oct 8, 2007, at 5:55 AM, Marc wrote:

That's an option to add a "general" pre-record and/or post-record slack to your
recordings. That saves you changing each and every one, and worrying about what
happens when you want to record two successive programs on the same channel.
There are many, many discussions in this list about "pre-roll" and "post-roll"
time adjustments and their consequences.

Mike Perkins