[mythtv-users] Live TV auto switch tuners

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:34:37 UTC 2007

I have a combination FE/BE system with a PVR500 and an HDHR. I'm happy
with the system, but trying to up the WAF a little. Right now, when I
watch live TV, I can only cycle thru the channels on the default tuner
(PVR) with the channel button. To get the digital channels, I have to
press Y to switch over to the HDHR. Is it possible to get behavior
similar to surfing regular old TV, where she can just click up and
down thru all available channels and have it pick the available tuner
when it needs to automatically?
TIA
-J