[mythtv-users] help wanted

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Mon Oct 8 08:01:23 UTC 2007

I have a problem about MythTV and remote control:
My Mythtv and remote control work properlly together now.
However when I open other application or windows when Mythtv is running,and
then didn't let the mythtv ui as be the frontend focused UI, but I found
Mythtv UI would still be controlled by remote control even it is not on the
front as been focused.
How to solve this problem so that let Remote control not to control Mythtv
UI when I use remote cotrol for other application which is the current
frontend focused window?
thanks a lot!

Best Regards!