[mythtv-users] Fast Forward Works Then Stops

Gregory K. Ruiz-Ade gkade at unnerving.org
Sun Oct 7 19:28:38 UTC 2007

On Oct 7, 2007, at 12:25 PM, Dale wrote:

> This indeed was the case. When I switched to "standard" my FF and
> REW works
> without pausing.

This [libmpeg2] turned out not to be the solution for me.

I did, however, just have to replace my PSU, as it died this
morning.  I'm wondering now how much of my problems might actually be
corruption in the video streams, or it it's just coincidental.

Going to try Mike's suggestion with mythtranscode next...

Gregory

--
Gregory K. Ruiz-Ade <gkade at unnerving.org>
OpenPGP Key ID: EAF4844B  keyserver: pgpkeys.mit.edu