[mythtv-users] Got my Firewire tuner back!

Daniel Arfsten darfsten at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 21:35:01 UTC 2007

I just tried to do what you suggested, but it didn't work.  I
actually
deleted my Video Source and set it up again to point to my only
SD
lineup.  When I click on the "Fetch channels from listings
source",
nothing happens.  The button depresses then comes right back,
and the
Starting Channel still says "Please add channels to this
source".  Is
this what was supposed to happen?  Did I miss something in your
suggestion?

Harry

Well, the retrieve lineup wil only work for "tuners" not digital sources
like firewire and s-video capture. You have to unassociate the firewire
input from the source, then hit retrieve listings from lineup. I believe the
issue is being worked on by the devs, this is a fix that has worked for me.
At least I think.  I have a PVR-350, which I have the s-video in as
/dev/video0 and I have firewire capture for only like 6 HD channels.

Daniel