[mythtv-users] mythweb/apache problems

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 17:46:29 UTC 2007

I suspect you have an .htaccess issue. You need to
edit the database settings in the .htaccess file in
the /var/www/html/mythweb directory or wherever you've
installed mythweb. I assume you'll password protect
mythweb so you'll need to set this in the .htaccess
file. If you're port forwarding you'll need to set
this in the httpd.conf file. I believe default is 80.
It's a good idea IMO to set it to a different port.