[mythtv-users] Deleting channels from mythtv

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 03:28:27 UTC 2007

I have the same issues on a few of my digital hdtv
channels where they have a couple of the same channels
like 15-1 and 15-2 and one of them comes in crummy so
I just went to the channel editor and unmarked
visible. Myth has never tried to record on the
unmarked visible channels. You could also probably
unmark them in schedulesdirect and I don't think
you'll get any epg guide data thus saving database
space but I've never tried this to see what happens;
it may delete the channel but I'm not sure.