[mythtv-users] Parental control in Mythweb

Doug Young goofdad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 21:27:14 UTC 2007

> I just checked and I don't have AdminKey or VideoAdminPassword on any
> MythWeb screen.  It's not a big deal, but I wonder why I don't have
> them.  I'm running the latest release (0-20-fixes; mythbackend --version
> shows 0.20.2-163.fc6 for the version).
>
> Do I need to upgrade anything?
>
> Thanks,
> Harry

The change came in changeset #13156 in the Trunk, and has not been
ported over to the fixes branch.  You may have to wait for .21, or
risk compiling the svn trunk rather than the fixes branch.  If you do
the latter, you'll should definately subscribe to the -dev and
-commits lists, as you subject yourself to a slightly less stable
system and will want to see what changes go in when.

Or you could look at the patches that went into
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3117 and port them back to your
code.  Don't know how comfortable you are with php, tho.

--
Doug