[mythtv-users] Network execs added 1 minute to program length

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Wed Oct 3 16:34:29 UTC 2007

On Oct 2, 2007, at 5:02 PM, Taine Gilliam wrote:

> It may not be what I want but it would be what I asked for.

Not me.  If I schedule something like that, what I want is for Myth
to rearrange things so it can get all of both shows.  Half a show is
usually useless to me.

Maybe the difference is, I rarely think about time slots when I set
up recordings.  I just think of it as asking Myth to get me shows X,
Y, and Z.  I leave the details about what times it should record them
at to the software, because I'm lazy that way. ;)